Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tmeunknown Posts: 44, Reputation: 0

Oct 28, 2010, 10:51 AM
    What is an EMP? What causes the pulse?
    EMP stands for Electromagnetic Pulse, so what causes the Pulse/burst. Also, what are the specifics of the EMP (Bomb).
    What generates the Electro- Magnitisim?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Oct 28, 2010, 11:14 AM

In most cases people think of a nuclear bomb as the only cause of EMP but there are other sources. Electromagnetic pulse - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia A large solar flare can also disrupt our electromagetic fields **BREAKING** MASSIVE SOLAR FLARE TO CAUSE EMP WITHIN 14 DAYS!!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pregnant pulse [ 1 Answers ]

Do we have double pulse tickling when we are pregnant? One for the mother and the other one is the baby heartbeat?

Can't find my pulse! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! I am taking a clinical health class to become a medical assistant and we are learning blood pressures and pulses. We have to do everyone in the whole class. Not one person can find ANY of my pulses. Only the instructor can find it and she says its very very faint. I asked her if it was because...

Pulse furnace does not ignite [ 1 Answers ]

I have a pulse furnace, or at least I think it is pulse because it has no pilot light, the fan will kick on and the you can hear the gas start to blow and then stop because it does not ignite, it tries a few times and then shuts down. The furnace worked fine and then it all of the sudden started...

Lennox Pulse 21V [ 8 Answers ]

We have a 15 yr old furnace. A Harmony II thermostat for zone control A Lennox digital thermostat for the upstairs,honeywell dial type for the down. We have disconnected the zone control as per our furnace installers directions. While the upstairs digital is set for 72 the furnace...

View more questions Search