Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jezzeka888 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2010, 10:41 AM
    Will he think this birthday gift is weird or sweet?
    There's a guy at work I really like and I know he likes me too. We've hung out a couple times after work but were not officially dating or going out though everyone at work things we are. His birthday is next week he's turning 25 (im 18) and I want to get him something small this is what I was thinking:

We work at a pet store and we have funny birthday cards so I was just going to get him a card AND make him a littlepaper boat (he taught me how to make one one night when we were working (about a month ago) and I thought I would make him one and maybe decorate it cool with his name or something and put it in the card

Will he think that's weird or sweet? Should I just stick with the card?
    411Help Posts: 428, Reputation: 103

Oct 28, 2010, 11:02 AM

I love your idea.
    I'm sure he'll love it as well.
    Clemintine Posts: 105, Reputation: 30

Oct 28, 2010, 12:39 PM
    It's a sweet idea and shows that you cared about your time spent with him... if you both like one another I think it's a perfect little birthday gift :)
    jelly1bean Posts: 50, Reputation: 8

Oct 28, 2010, 05:46 PM
    I agree, I think it is a cute gesture. I am sure it will mean something special since it was something that he taught you (making the paper boats). Sweet idea.
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2010, 05:57 PM

I think it's sweet! He might find out that the card is from work though. Lol. Also, maybe you can put some candy in the boat too just to give him a little something extra. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gift for destination wedding and the couple is also having a reception 1 gift or 2? [ 2 Answers ]

I am attending a destination wedding, Aruba and the couple is also having a reception once they get back in New York. I am attending both. 1) Do I bring the gift with me to Aruba? 2) Do I bring it to the reception? 3) Do I get them a gift for both?

Valentines,sensual,sweet,gift ideas [ 2 Answers ]

okay. :]] i am back again with another question. I have posted an entry before bout how to keep my other half happy since he drives a truck and is gone ALL the time. So, valentines day is next month. hes coming home early and were spending the 14th/15th together plus another day. his birthday isn't...

Sweet sweet blues music [ 19 Answers ]

Does anyone know if Howling Wolf or John Lee Hooker are still alive and if they are, are they still playing

View more questions Search