Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Thordis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2010, 07:42 AM
    Need help finding a book title/author
    The story is about a girl that lives in a world that is made up of 99 levels. She attends classes with a boy who claims to come from 'the outside'.

The girl (I think her name started with an 'A') has an unusual ability, she can read. With the boy she goes on a journey to travel to the top of all the levels, where she comes across a written message on a wall. By pressing some of the letters, they open up a passage to a decontamination shower and after a few more trials, come to a place where the inhabitants think that the 99 levels are operated by machinery.

I appreciate that the summary is fuzzy, but I read this book years ago in high school in the library, and for the life of me I can't remember the title or the author.

Check out some similar questions!

I am trying to find the Author of a book entitled Finding the love you need [ 1 Answers ]

I saw on a blog regarding Trust Issues a book entitled Finding The Love You Need, but they did not say who the Author is. Can anyone help me with this?

Book Title / Author Name [ 1 Answers ]

Author: Unknown ---I think that this was the author’s first book. Title: Unknown Category: Fiction / Drama Approx Year: 1988 – 1995 Main Character comes back to his small hometown after being away for several years. He gets together with his friends from high school. At first, it is great...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.