Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vikirud Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2010, 06:14 AM
    Aerola bleaching
    Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has used skin lighteners on their nipples. I don't want to lighten the entire area, I just want to make the aerola look smaller, at the minute they make up half of my breast, and I'm a 36 d - ugly. If so has anyone got any recommended products, as I'm worried because I've heard if you stop using the product your skin darkens. Complete novice so please help, myself confidence is at rock bottom because of this:(
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2010, 08:11 AM

I honestly would not do this. The skin of the aerola is different from regular skin and is not likely to react the same way.

Why is this an issue? It's not like your aerolas are on display every day.
    Tanisha1 Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

Oct 28, 2010, 10:27 AM
    Don't do it!. soundz dangerous:S

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Skin Bleaching [ 1 Answers ]

I need help in bleaching my skin the safe way. That is not what I need. I need pills for the whole body. Goa as for me I have the same problem. I was born... in between to. I am part indian and Afro american. I embrace my indian side more than I wish to embrace the other. We all have a...

Skin bleaching [ 2 Answers ]

What product did trina use to bleach her skin:)

Bleaching and toning * [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me how to do the bleaching and toning process at home I can't afford to go to a hairdresers and really really want my dark hair colour to go back to blonde but I'm scared it will turn out orange has anyone tried this?? I also bought a blonding kit which says it can be used on all...

Bleaching? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to dye parts of my hair either blue or purple. Since my hair is virgin, (and dark brown) how should I do this? Is there a good product to use since I'm doing this at home? Please... any suggestions!

View more questions Search