Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jelly1bean Posts: 50, Reputation: 8

Oct 28, 2010, 01:20 AM
    Advice on electric shaver/razor for men
    What electric shaver/razor for men is recommended? Looking for one that would be good for thick, coarse hair. The young man getting this for will NOT use the disposable kind. Has tried several different ones (ie: Phillips Norelco and Sharper Image) but they seem to stop working or shaving well after a very short time.

Check out some similar questions!

Male electric shaver/razor [ 0 Answers ]

Have a question, hoping someone might know or have had this issue... Looking for an electric shaver/razor for my son (he is a teenager). He will NOT use the disposable kind. I have bought several different ones but they seem to stop working or shaving well after a very short time. I know the issue...

Electric razor [ 4 Answers ]

Everyone knows that Christmas is right around the corner, and I need some help. My boyfriend needs an electric razor. He mentioned something about a long hair trimmer, and a short hair trimmer. At times I am not the most attentive girlfriend, because I wasn't really listening to what he was...

Electric Shaver Scarring? [ 1 Answers ]

I shaved with an electric shaver while having barely any hair and I got a lot of these small discolored flat scars on my face that are light brown. I read that unlike regular shaving, electric shaving cuts do not produce scar tissue so I want to know if putting things such as aloe vera, vitamin e,...

Electric razor [ 2 Answers ]

Can you cut yourself with an electric razor? If you can is it easier to be cut by a regular razor?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.