Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    curious527 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2010, 10:44 PM
    How would I record this on a GJ?'Recieved payment for services previously billed'
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Oct 28, 2010, 06:43 AM

Debit Cash for the amount received
    Credit Accounts Receivable for the amount

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not received payment lieu of notice as agreed [ 4 Answers ]

I was dismissed on the grounds of sickness, my employer agreed in writing to pay me 8 weeks in lieu of notice should I have received my salary as normal as I have received no payment and have no money to pay bills, hope someone can help!!

Made small payment on outstanding debt, received summons for full amount today. [ 4 Answers ]

I have an outstanding debt with Capital One. The original amount was $2500, but now with interest and fees I owe $3500. Capital One has charged off the account and it was purchased by a local law firm. The law firm has contacted me several times asking me to pay more than I could afford, so in an...

Personal Payment for nursing services [ 1 Answers ]

If I pay a nurses' aide from my personal checking account, do I need to withhold payroll taxes and submit payroll tax returns?

Accounting entries- billed services [ 3 Answers ]

The follo0wing are the balances in the acocunts for Joan Miller Advertising Agency as of January 31, 2001 Fees Receivable Debit $200 Wages Payable Credit $180 During the month of Feb, the agency engaged in the following transactions: Feb 8 . Completed the series of advertisements for...

View more questions Search