Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Coachbarton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2010, 09:21 PM
    Runner with very tight leg muscles.
    My 17 year old son is a fairly talented runner, but for the past 5-6 months has had a series of muscle pulls and strains. (hip flexor, calf, hamstring). The athletic trainer says he has some of the tightest and least flexible muscles he has seen. He eats well, plenty of fluids, consistent stretching before and after workouts. Any ideas on what an underlying cause might be
    ShawnDS Posts: 12, Reputation: 4

Nov 17, 2010, 10:22 PM
    Simple, scar tissue and or trigger points. Find a qualified MT or PT to help with this. Also another effective technique is A.I.S.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg [ 6 Answers ]

Any ideas what would cause this condition on a grown man? Constant Left leg pain - starting at the middle of the left buttock & goes down leg. Thanks for helping

Tight muscles [ 3 Answers ]

Is there something I can eat that will loosen or lubricate tight muscles?

Is it true that a girls leg muscles will change after sex ? [ 8 Answers ]

I was told that a girls muscles in her legs will change after sex. So people can look at you from behind and tell if you have had sex. Is this true?

Doctor says my ear pain and scratchy throat due to tight neck muscles? [ 1 Answers ]

I started with a viral infection 2 weeks ago. It was a sore throat, ear pain and severe headache that lasted 3 days. All on the left side of my face. I felt better for 5 days. Went back to work and started with itchy ear pain and scratchy throat. She said there is nothing wrong except that my neck...

Bathtub traps tight threads can't loosen tight threads [ 1 Answers ]

The threads for the trap on my bathtub are rusted. I can not loosen the plate. Should I use a torch?

View more questions Search