Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dpainter1689 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2010, 05:23 PM
    How soon can I dye my hair to a blonde shade closer to my natural blonde color after
    Im a natural blonde and I dyed my hair black and had the black striped out about 4
    Months ago.they then had to bleach and tone it 2 weeks later
    And I've been deep conditioning it diiferent ways since .
    It looks more yellow than blonde its hideous.I want to dye it once
    More And get it trimmed but I'm afraid my hair might fall out
    O be fried forever.what should I do?
    hairthere Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Apr 5, 2012, 06:55 AM
    Unfortunately it will damage your hair but as long as you leave it at that it won't be fried forever. Just no more experimenting (easier said than done) or it will never recover.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I dye my dyed brown hair blonde using xxl blonde dye [ 11 Answers ]

hey, ive been dying my hair since i was about 13 now, and ive had it multiple shades of brown, and one red. some semi-perminent and some perminent. recently i decided to dye my hair a medium blonde and was wondering if by using the xxl blonde dye from schwarzkopf, i could lighten it up back to...

Is xxl blonde dye from schwarzkopf a good dye for dark blonde hair to go lighter [ 1 Answers ]

I have dirty blonde hair, and want to dye it at home, I'm 15 so don't want it to go ginger. But I've heard good and bad reviews about and was wondering should I try it? I don't want to bleach it.

If I have blonde hair and I dye it black, could I get it to look natural? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! ^^ I just joined because I have no idea what to do. . _____.;" I'm getting a haircut like Miku Hatsune and I would really like to dye it a blue-black; my mom says it would look bad because my natural hair color is blonde, and I have blue/green/gray-ish eyes...but I was born with black hair...

How do I get brown semi-permenant dye out of my natural blonde hair really fast [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed my hair from natural blonde to brown and I'm going back to school in a week:eek: I really don't want to go back to school looking like a freak with half blonde hair half brown so how do I get it out fast please help me:(

View more questions Search