Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    parminouche Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2010, 12:30 PM
    2 wave pulses travel to the right in a medium. They are 5cm apart, can they collide?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2010, 11:17 AM

I think it would depend on what you mean by collide and the nature of those pulses... :confused:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3.5cm by 3.5cm Passport photos [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I live in the US and would need to take passport size photos in the size of 3.5cm by 3.5cm. Where to take / how to take it as the defualt size in US is 2in * 2in --

Time 2 rockets collide [ 4 Answers ]

In a test of a heat-seeking rocket, the target rocket is launched at 2000 ft/sec and the heat-seeking rocket is launched along the same flight path 12 seconds later at a speed of 3200 ft/sec. Find the times t1 and t2 of flight of the rockets until the heat-seeking rocket destroys the first rocket.

School and dance collide [ 2 Answers ]

Well I've been dancing all my life and it feels like once I hit high school my dancing career is over. I've gotten sooo far with ballet but they demand too much (like all the company members had to drop out of school and once they became a principal dancer they started school again, my teacher was...

Transverse and longitudinal pulses [ 7 Answers ]

How do you find the pulse, the amplitutde, and the speed.. or any kind of information such as these, of a spring (the medium) only by just looking at it? :confused:

View more questions Search