Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fionamcs2010 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2010, 07:01 AM
    Good hair dye that will dye your hair lighter if its black
    aoifemchugh Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 10:37 AM
    None your going to have to use a pre-lightener or a high level of poroxide(40 vol i.e 6% poroxide) with the desired colour i.e medium brown. This has to be done slowly to ensure your hair doesn't break.
    aoifemchugh Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2010, 10:44 AM
    Typo! That's 12% peroxide

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is xxl blonde dye from schwarzkopf a good dye for dark blonde hair to go lighter [ 1 Answers ]

I have dirty blonde hair, and want to dye it at home, I'm 15 so don't want it to go ginger. But I've heard good and bad reviews about and was wondering should I try it? I don't want to bleach it.

Permanent hair dye black- dye it back to light brown? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I have naturally light/medium brown hair. I wanted to try going blonde, so I went and got some permanent blonde hair dye. I dyed it once and it was an awful reddish blonde color, and I could tell the light color wasn't helping compliment my face at all. So I returned the rest of the blonde...

If you have black hair dye on your hair and you want to dye it light how do you do it [ 1 Answers ]

I have black dye in my hair I have been dying my hair for about a ear how can I get the black out if I am not dying it no more

If you have black hair dye on your hair and you want to dye it light how do you do it [ 2 Answers ]

I have been dying my hair black for a year I want to get the color out how do I do that

Dark home hair dye to Light salon dye. Will my hair fall out? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been dying my hair for about 7 years now. I have used both home hair dye kits as well as visits to salons to have my hair done. After having a few bad experiences with certain salons (eg. Colorists dying my skin as well as my hair, bad and wrong coloring... etc... ). Although it has been...

View more questions Search