Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eagleman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2007, 12:37 PM
    Receiving email
    I would like to know why someone sending me an email from a Yahoo account is not being received by my outlook 2003 account?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 3, 2007, 01:12 PM
    There's a whole bunch of reason I can think of off the top of my head.
    1/ Incorrect address
    2/ Tagged as Junk Mail in Outlook
    3/ Blocked by your mail server
    4/ Too large for your mail server to handle
    5/ Wrong attachments like EXE being blocked
    6/ Outlook's having a bad day, hey it is made my Micro$oft

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Email Our troops and be email pen pals [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know how we can email our women and men serving our country. I think it would be great to have overseas pen pals. To be able to talk to them, and let them know we support them . And give the other people to talk to state side.

Receiving money? [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I received checks for my pension plan from a place of previous employment. I was confused because I was not there long enough to be fully vested, so I called the mutual company and they said that in their contract it said nothing about being vested and that the money was mine. I even...

Receiving an inheritance [ 1 Answers ]

I am receiving an inheritance from an uncle that pass in Canada (I live in Colorado), the amount is around 40k... what are my tax liabilities, I know that I will get about 71% of this because of the canada/us exchange.. do have have to declare this as income (state and federal)? Thanks!

Receiving Faxes On Windows XP [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings! I have had my system (windows XP Home) set up to receive faxes for quite a while now, with no problems whatsoever. (This really helps to cut out all those junk faxes printing out on a regular fax machine! ) For web access I have DSL. The same phone line is shared for the two...

Disabled Yahoo account from receiving email [ 1 Answers ]

My Yahoo email account has been disabled although I deleted a lot of my emails so as to accommodate more incoming mails. I freed a lot of space already by emptying my trash but still it is showing up that I'm over the limit. I can't understand why. I was over the limit before but I don't have this...

View more questions Search