Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CHOLO_Bangladesh Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2007, 12:30 PM
    Should I Go ahead or not
    OK,this is something like a very unusual story.4 years ago someone broke my heart and I was really devastated then .and I thought I would never get a girl like her in my life.

But 3 months ago there was a girl I met I fell for her at the first sight.She is kind of my student.I told my colleague about her.and I was serious.it is to be mentioned that we sometimes crck jokes about our students.Now then I never called her.because although she was in my mind but I forgot because of my work pressures.

One day I received a call from her and I was something totally shocked.Then that very night I began to SMS her then finally srarted talking to her.It was a week that we talked really four-five hours at night and if we had chances we also used to talk 1-2 during daytime.She was kind of... always asking what are ou doing,don't go there,don't smoke and stufffs like those.

Now after one week suddenly one day she told me that she had a boy friend.And I was kind of totally shocked.but tokk it very firmly.But I also informed her about my feelings and she said I was late.

So suddenly I backed of.I started to talk less with her.but then things began to change very thick and fast she started to saying listen I want to be with you just as a friend and this is because of your good so that you don't feel my not being there.

It has been two months we are in the friendship condition.we went out for four dates.I kissed her in the forehead .now she was kind of hold my hand in the public.but I was frustrated to know that in one date she dated her boyfriend just before me.She showed me the pictues of them.She also introduced myself with some of her friends.

Now from other sources I came to know that they are having a relation ship more than 1 yearr.And she told me she can't think anything longterm without her boyfriend.But she would have consider me hadn't her boyfriend been thr.she also told me that her boyfrind wwas also at her home one night.but they didn't have sex.

Now my question is wheneever she gets time she calls me,she is kind of very normal,trying to have fun with me.whether she is trying to extract the fun part out of me or not.I am really confused at this point of time. She is driving me crazy.She sometimes says me 'u don't know how special you are to me" .then again she sometimes says comn i have my husband ...she is kind of very smart chick.i dunno what to do.i can't let go and i am not getting the acces in her life .Even she talks to her boyfriend for hours before talking to me.i mean she is playing a game with me.She wont let me go,but wont let to go near her.wht is this.i am seriously confused.She seems to be very dedicated to her boyfriend but she is kind of shoeing a girl friend attitude to me.i mean i dont know.

The fun part is my mind is saying why would she call u and let u kiss her even though she has a boyfriend.Why would she go crazy and come to my house whn i turn my cell off?why should she listen to wht i say?i mean i love the open hair,she comes infront of me in open hair.i mean why is she then responding to what i say if she has nothing for me?

My question is "is this relatioship a risky project? What should be the next steps?"

BTW if she know that I am going out with some other female friends of mine she gets jeoulous even talking to them.I just want to be with her I am dying for her... a small negligence also makes her crazy.I hv seen that.. what is she planning...

Jan 3, 2007, 12:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CHOLO_Bangladesh
    ok,this is something like a very unusual story.4 years ago someone broke my heart and i was really devastated then .and i thought i would never get a girl like her in my life.

But 3 months ago there was a girl i met i fell for her at the first sight.She is kind of my student.I told my collegue about her.and i was serious.it is to be mentioned that we sometimes crck jokes about our students.Now then i never called her.because although she was in my mind but i forgot because of my work pressures.

One day i received a call from her and i was something totally shocked.Then tht very night i began to SMS her then finally srarted talking to her.It was a week tht we talked really four-five hours at night and if we had chances we also used to talk 1-2 during daytime.She was kind of ...always asking wht are ou doing,dont go there,dont smoke and stufffs like those.

Now after one week suddenly one day she told me tht she had a boy friend.And i was kind of totally shocked.but tokk it very firmly.But i also informed her about my feelings and she said i was late.

So suddenly i backed of.i started to talk less with her.but thn things began to change very thick and fast she started to saying listen i want to be with u just as a friend and this is because of ur good so tht u dont feel my not being there.

it has been two months we are in the friendship condition.we went out for four dates.i kissed her in the forehead .now she was kind of hold my hand in the public.but i was frustrated to know that in one date she dated her boyfriend just before me.She showed me the pictues of them.She also introduced myself with some of her friends.

now from other sources i came to know that they are having a relation ship more than 1 yearr.And she told me she can't think anything longterm without her boyfriend.But she would have consider me hadnt her boyfriend been thr.she also told me tht her boyfrind wwas also at her home one night.but they didnt have sex.

Now my question is wheneever she gets time she calls me,she is kind of very normal,trying to have fun with me.whether she is trying to extract the fun part out of me or not.I am really confused at this point of time. she is driving me crazy.She sometimes says me 'u dont know how special u r to me" .then again she sometimes says comn i have my husband ...she is kind of very smart chick.i dunno what to do.i can't let go and i am not getting the acces in her life .

The fun part is my mind is saying why would she call u and let u kiss her even though she has a boyfriend.Why would she go crazy and come to my house whn i turn my cell off?why should she listen to wht i say?i mean i love the open hair,she comes infront of me in open hair.i mean why is she then responding to what i say if she has nothing for me?

My question is "is this relatioship a risky project? wht should be the next steps?"

BTW if she know that i am going out with some other female friends of mine she gets jeoulous even talking to them.
    I just want to be with her I am dying for her... a small negligence also makes her crazy.I hv seen that.. what is she planning...
    pluckyflamingo Posts: 220, Reputation: 17

Jan 3, 2007, 12:49 PM
    If I were you I would back off completely. It is too much of a risky situation to leave it up to she likes you even though she has a boyfriend. Plus if you think of it what kind of girl is he to go and cheat on her boyfriend? So if she were just dating you how many other people do you think she is going for behind your back. If I were I would go for someone who was more dedicated and loyal.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 3, 2007, 03:57 PM
    Run some ice cold water on yourself and look in the mirror and really like the person you see. Then promise the man in the mirror you will not put him in a risky situation and stay as far from this female as possible. Please don't do this to the man in the mirror. He deserves better. Find him a really nice female to love and enjoy. Not a snake with a vagina!!
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2007, 04:26 PM
    Did you ever hear of the expression. She wants her cake and eat it too. The boyfriend is the cake and she is eating you.

Oh bad thought. I hope your smart enough to realize that she is having fun with both of you. She is using you.

She is the devil in disguise. She is evil, and she will poison you. I know this might sound blunt but it is true.

So to your original question. Do you go ahead or not.

NOT.

Joe
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jan 3, 2007, 11:07 PM
    She's a whore.

Okay now that I got that out my system. She's playing your emtions, she's manipulating you, she's getting you to do whatever she wants. She's incredibly good at it too. But your not the only one she cheats on her boyfriend with and you won't be the last. You just a pawn to her. Leave now.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2007, 11:11 PM
    Wish there was a kinder word, but you Chuff said the word the fits most.

Jan 4, 2007, 01:51 AM
    Thankz guyz for your valuable answers... I guessed I have been very strongly attached with the girl... it will be really heartbreaking for me but I ll back off immediately.. I don't know whts going to happen next... but one thing for sure I ll definetely let you know guyz...

I once again just like to tell you guyz how much I treasure your advises.. thankz broz
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jan 4, 2007, 09:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by CHOLO_Bangladesh
    Thankz guyz for ur valuable answers...i guessed i have been very strongly attached with the girl...it will be really heartbreaking for me but i ll back off immediately..i dunno whts going to happen next...but one thing for sure i ll definetely let u know guyz...

I once again just like to tell u guyz how much i treasure your advises..thankz broz

Thank you for listening. So many guys come here and flounder around and don't believe the advice they get then continue going forward and wonder why it doesn't get any better. Your at least listening. I just reread what I wrote last night... and I guess I was pretty direct. After a night's sleep I still don't regret saying. She's using you, and your to good of a person to allow this. Please follow through and let us know what's going on.

Jan 17, 2007, 03:36 AM
    OK just after I posted the previous message I took some time to avoid her or to get away from her,its something like I directly asked her what she wants from me and this all of sudden blew to her... I asked her where she was driving this realatioship or what .she was quiet and then this was not an harmony finish.I was quite arrogant and harsh which I never am.She said she took me as a friend and then I said I don't want your friendship and stuufs from you.So I said we are not going to have ne relatioship I mean we won't be talking to eaach other anymore.sO I turned my cell off and blocked her from my contract list of msn and Yahoo.

But the thing is I am getting mad.I seriously do miss her... her kiddish stuffs.. I don't know I am an... its not that I tried to hang around with other girls,but she comes in my mind,cant get over with this thing... daammnit.this is constantly brushing my head.She lives near me and previously when I turned my cell off,she literally begged to turn it on.I mean I don't know are girls really this kind of selfish?. I mean I am a scorpio, being dedicated and loyal and serious is alwayz my business.But she is Libra... I don't know.. maybe it was my fate.. I started to like this girl like days in and out... I loved her like anything and I went into this kind of serious relatioship 3-4 years after.. I mean my previous affair broke and I know how confusing and hearbreaking was that for me... but now I don't know what to do... I miss her... but listening to your wise advise I know she is not trustworthy and I deserve better than this... I don't know... days seems to be stopped.. sometimes my brains get overlocked...

Anyway thankz anyway.. I hope I made the best decision.. pray for me guyz...

Back to the main point... I am anticipating she is going to come back, cause I know her she has something out there for me,whether she admit it or not... if she comes back what should I do.. I know this is risky but then again what raltionship is without any risks. I mean should I ask about the seriousness and accept her or directly refuse her... I would also like to add I gave her my whole heart... all of it... but still I will seriously comply with your advise.so give honest coments putting yourself in my shoes.

Thnkz all...

C_B
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 17, 2007, 05:52 AM
    You can always leave her alone and get someone you like better, and get along with better.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Getting ahead [ 6 Answers ]

My son is 3 years old since last month... I do alphabet and color books with him, but am wondering how far should I excpect him to get? I want him to be right on when starting preschool. But I don't push him and we don't do a lot of "school work".

Ahead Nero software [ 2 Answers ]

Had a problem using the Wave editor on Nreo and it stpppoed saving edited files. Decided to delete program and download again.I have password to upgrade and use it regualry but am now unable to load program. After unzipping files and then agreeing to terms as soon as it starts to load I get a...

View more questions Search