Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheezy1 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2010, 08:10 PM
    Is it OK to inject my Avones PS in the same leg each week as long as I roptate inject
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 26, 2010, 09:02 PM

Hi Sheezy.

There's no reason to ask your question multiple times. You already received some great advice on your other thread;

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/medica...ek-520342.html

Please don't post multiple times, it won't change the answers you get.

I'm asking the mods to close this thread.

Thanks. :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 26, 2010, 09:22 PM

I have already answered your question. But in case you missed it, this is what I posted.

This is also a subcutaneous medication, not an intramuscular.

Quote Originally Posted by ;
    You should inject this medication on the same 3 days every week, for example, every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. The injections should be spaced at least 48 hours apart, so it is best to inject your medication around the same time of day on each of your injection days. The best time to inject this medication is in the late afternoon or evening.
    Found here... PubMed Health - Interferon beta-1a Subcutaneous Injection

Also, I have bolded the primary answer to your question...

Quote Originally Posted by ;
    You can inject interferon beta-1a in areas of your body with a layer of fat between the skin and muscle, such as your thigh, the outer surface of your upper arms, your stomach, or your buttocks. If you are very thin, only inject in your thigh or the outer surface of your arm for injection. Use a different spot for each injection.
    Expert

Oct 26, 2010, 09:23 PM

I have closed your other thread.
    sheezy1 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2010, 10:36 PM
    Comment on J_9's post
    The injection I take is different from the 1 you are talking about.I take I once a week.It is a 30 mcg prefilled syringe.
    Expert

Oct 26, 2010, 11:00 PM

the injection I take is different from the 1 you are talking about.I take I once a week.It is a 30 mcg prefilled syringe.
    Thank you for clearing that up. The answer remains the same though. You must rotate sites with each injection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where and how is the best place to inject steroids [ 3 Answers ]

I have a friend that is injecting sustanon and deca into each arm (rear delt) and he keeps complaining that his arm hurts when he sleeps and works out... but it is only in his left arm. Is he doing it correctly or should he be injecting somewhere else?

Inject white vinegar into dandelion root? [ 3 Answers ]

After I pull (and usually break) the dandelion at its root, will injecting white vinegar into the root kill the dandelion? Hate to use chemical herbicide. Thank you. Robert

Inject Vit B into a vain [ 2 Answers ]

What will happen if I inject Vitamin B6,B12 - get the oil from the capsule with a needle- into a blood vain in my arm? Will I die or will it help with better absorpsion.

View more questions Search