Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alissa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2007, 11:36 AM
    How to regrow the peirced ear?
    Hey, I'm conconcered. I looked at all the emails and stuff but did not get a solid proof answer?
    I have recently had my ears pierced. I have now just 2 holes in each ear on the bottom. The first peircing was done many a year ago. They are fine..
    Three weeks ago I went and had another pierced in both ears.
    I have decided it's not me and regret the decision!
    I want the holes to grow up. But how long will it take and will I have a scar?
    I just took them out last night for good and made this final decision.
    Is there any scar medicine? Or will they really grow back up after 3 weeks of wearing the studs and if so will I have a permante scar? I am picky!
    I wear my hair up always and you can always see my ears...
    Please reply.
    Alissa

[email protected]
    Confused_On_Color Posts: 97, Reputation: 3

Aug 11, 2007, 09:34 PM
    Take the new peircing out and DO NOT put it back in over time the holes will close and after they close there will be a minor scar but it will quickly fade over time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump behind my ear [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I've had a lump behind my ear for over a month now, at first I thought it was a spot but it didn't go away and has started to get sore, it's the size of a pea. What should I do :confused:

Ear Sickness [ 3 Answers ]

My son who is 5 years old has some sort of redness and some itchy boils on his right ear. Few days back transparent liquid was oozing out from his ear. It doesn't stink. Doctor has given him some ear drops as he says it is an ear viral infection. Recently the redness has increased and I...

Ear infection [ 6 Answers ]

My dog has an ear infection and the vet prescribed some ear drops. I was wondering if what Labman suggested for cleaning the ears can be done easily or should I have someone show me first then do it on my own. I really would hate to screw up his hearing or balance in case I poke something in the...

Ear repiercing [ 6 Answers ]

I had my ears pierced 4 years ago and I don't like the placement of the hole on my right lobe. I would like to let it close up and then get it repierced with the placement of the new hole being slightly above the old hole. I was wondering if I get the new hole so close to the old hole, will the...

Ear mites [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Our lab is itching his left ear quite a bit and shakes his head. There is a slight odor and there is debris in both ears. I called the vet and she said that it could be ear mites. How can we check for this? Is there anything that we could do for him from home or should we take him to the...

View more questions Search