Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eksutton94 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2010, 12:55 PM
    What are the pros and cons of tanning in a tanning salon frequently?
    I
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2010, 12:57 PM

Looking tan VS dying of melanoma.. or having the skin of someone 30 years older than your true age.

And frequent tanning even at the beach WILL prematurely age your skin before you are 40.
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Oct 26, 2010, 01:00 PM

I don't think there are actually many "pros" to it besides making your skin look nice, but even that doesn't last long because your skin can age quickly and may begin to appear uneven after tanning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tanning [ 2 Answers ]

OK... last few years I've spent each day of my summer either in class (college) or at work... so basically I'm pretty pale/white. I've recently joined a new gym and noticed they have those tanning machines, I've never used them, or actually "tanned" (purposely). Should I use that tanning machine,...

Splenda pros and cons [ 3 Answers ]

In your opinion, is splenda healthy for you? Any info on that subject is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Tanning: What do I do? [ 4 Answers ]

I just started tanning for prom. I think I have went four times so far and I have a few questions. 1. The place above my upper lip doesn't really look like its tanning will it eventually look like the rest of my face? 2. There is lotion in the tanning room should I put this on before or...

What are the Pros and Cons? [ 2 Answers ]

What are Pros and Cons If you finish a Bachelors in Nursing: In the Philippines (4years) Or In the US (LPN to RN to BSN) I am also considering the cost, landing a good job, quality of education and other factors.

Tanning salon -is this normal--? [ 9 Answers ]

Last Saturday and today I went to the tanning salon. Saturday I stayed in for 10 minutes nothing much really happened except for a very small tan ,so I decided to go in today again for 20 minutes and after about 5 hours I became red:confused: is this normal does anyone know when it will go away...

View more questions Search