Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chuckeeebeee Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2010, 10:39 AM
    $15,[email protected]%x60 months. Add $10.00 per month, how many payments?
    $15,[email protected]% int compunded monthly x 60 months, if $10.00 is added how many payments will be made?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 26, 2010, 11:22 AM
    At $10 a month this would NEVER be paid off as the interest alone is more than that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Provided services to customers who made advance payments of 10,000 [ 1 Answers ]

Journalize the following transaction: Provided services for customers who had made advance payments of $10,000.

If I owe a doctor 1,000.00 and I can only afford to pay $5.00 a month is that okay? [ 2 Answers ]

I have lots of doctor bills, I owe about 1,000.00 to one doctor but can only afford to pay about five dollars a month. Can they accept it or turn it down and ask me to pay more? How much am I required to pay if I have a balance of 1000.00 at my doctors.

Landlord Collected 2 payments for 1 month [ 4 Answers ]

On December 1st 2006 I mailed my rent payment to my ourt of town landlords. On the 6th of December they called me and said they had not received it. We gave it a couple more days and on the 13th I issued another check to them. On the 17th of Dec they reported to me they had not received any...

View more questions Search