Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    litoreggielove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2010, 07:50 AM
    I went from Blonde to dark brown red but now my hair is RED help
    My hair was bleach blonde I dyed it brownish red but it turned out really red!I wanted it more brown help
    jelly1bean Posts: 50, Reputation: 8

Oct 31, 2010, 10:24 AM
    Have you tried going online for the company that the product is from? The reason I say that is because I colored my hair and it didn't come close to what I had wanted either. I went to the web site and they have where you can "speak" or communicate with someone online to answer questions about their product and how to correct it if there is an issue. And also, they list a phone number but not sure if they would be open today, but you never know unless you try. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dying blonde and brown highlighted hair red [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I plan to do this tomorrow so speedy advice would be appreciated! I have about 3inches of roota (natural dark brown) the rest ofmy mid-length hair is a light brown with mulitonal blonde highlights, different shades all through my hair. Im a little bored and strapped for money so I want to...

My hiar is dyd dark red/browncan I dye my hair dark brown with honey blond highlights [ 1 Answers ]

I just died my hair dark brown but it looks redish brown more than anyhing, can I die it dark brown with honey blond highlights and get the results I want?

How to get red hair to brown with blonde highlights [ 1 Answers ]

I want to get my hair from a plum red to a dark brown but I also want to put very thin hightlights and lowlights throw how do I do this at home with out me getting an orange tone on the blone?

Dyeing me hair back to blonde,from brown with red in [ 1 Answers ]

Hi folks, Need some help here, I've always dyed me hair, but I'm getting older so me hair isn't as good as it used to be, my hair is brown with red in and my roots are grey, I feel it makes me look older so would like to go back to blonde,which I feel would be better for covering my...

View more questions Search