Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahauer7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2010, 07:41 AM
    My air conditioning leaks water under my trailer.I have a EZEB-012HA Intertherm air
    I
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2010, 08:22 AM

You need to get under the home and see if you can divert this water away from the home. You may have to install a runoff pipe directly under the a/c unit inside your home to prevent floor rot. The runoff pipe may have gotten dislodged and needs to be reconnected.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Intertherm Air Unit Leaking Water [ 3 Answers ]

The furnace part of my Intertherm works great, but when the air conditioning is running, it leaks water terribly. Where should we begin? We are trying to troulbeshoot and fix ourselves. My husband is an electrician, but no HVAC man. HELP PLEASE!

Air Conditioner won't get cold, yet water leaks from air conditioner [ 4 Answers ]

Air conditioner is turned on, but it will not cool. Water leaks

1991 honda accord air conditioning stopped blowing cold air [ 0 Answers ]

Is there a relation to my crappy fuel millage, no cold air blowing from my air condition, and my very erratic idle issue? Is my ecu ? Or a valve sensor?

My rooftop air conditioning duct pipe leaks when it rains [ 1 Answers ]

I have a roof top unit. And I have two lines that come from the unit through the roof into the house.In heavy rain small amount of water drips from the vents. What can I do.

What is difference between split Air Conditioning & window Air Conditioning [ 1 Answers ]

What is difference between split Air Conditioning & window Air Conditioning

View more questions Search