Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akhtarshezina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2010, 07:14 AM
    What does this means when a balance sheet shows negative balance of bank account

Check out some similar questions!

Preparing is, re and balance sheet from Trial balance adjustement sheet [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to do my income statement, retained earnings and balance sheet from my adjusted trial balance sheet. I am confused from my book about the debits and credits. When I transfer them over from the adjusted sheet. Do they stay on the same sides. For example: assests will be on the...

Capital for Owner that shows on Balance sheet [ 1 Answers ]

All I am trying to find out is if I did this right. The following information is taken from the work sheet for Wayman Company as of December 31, 2005. Using this information, determine the amount for K. Wayman, Capital, that should be reported on its December 31,2005, balance sheet. ...

Negative Equity on a Balance Sheet [ 1 Answers ]

I just did a balance sheet and noticed all numbers are positive, except under the "Equity Section". The Net Income is negative and the Total Equity is negative. Is it OK to have negative numbers appear on this financial statement?

What is negative goodwill? How is it reported in the consolidated balance sheet? [ 1 Answers ]

What is negative goodwill? How is it reported in the consolidated balance sheet?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.