Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sam100486 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2010, 01:53 PM
    My account is frozen can I pay my loan from my checking account with it?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 25, 2010, 01:56 PM

Hello sam:

I don't know what you mean. The funds in the account are FROZEN. No checks will clear that account. If you write one, it will bounce adding MORE charges.

excon
    DownUnder Posts: 492, Reputation: 24

Oct 25, 2010, 06:38 PM

The only way you will be able to pay that loan payment is going to be with cash that you have on you. Your account is frozen and as excon said above you will just be adding up some charges when it bounces.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Frozen checking account [ 2 Answers ]

I have SS deposited into my checking account and I know that no one can freeze that money, but I'm concerned about my pension. Is tha money safe also? I do work two days a week to suplement my income. Is that safe also?

Frozen checking account [ 2 Answers ]

I have SS deposited into my checking account and I know that no one can freeze that money, but I'm concerned about my pension. Is that money safe also? I do work two days a week to supplement my income. Is that safe also?

Checking Account Frozen Without Notice [ 7 Answers ]

My husband has a 10 year old debt that we just found out has allowed a lawyer to freeze our joint checking account. We were told by a different lawyer that this was not possible, since I was also on this checking account, and this happened before us (bad advice, but that's another story:mad: ). ...

Checking account frozen [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My mother had her bank account frozen due to her credit card situation. Where can she cash her Social Security checks, Thanks

View more questions Search