Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dardin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2010, 12:09 PM
    can i install aprilair 600a on lennox 90 UGF ACC termenal?
    I have recently purchase an Aprilaire 600A humidifier to be installed on Lennox furnace 90UGF model. Does any one have any idea or experience installing this type of humidifier?

The following instruction is on ADHC terminal strip:

 R & C wire to 24 VAC transformer, (I understand this part.)
     A & B NO wiring, (I understand this part.)
     ODT wire to the outdoor temperature sensor, (I understand this part.)
     W/G wire to HUM (ACC OR EAC) on my accessory terminal I cannot find HUM nor EAC, but I see ACC and HTG ACC, should I wire W/G to ACC or HTG ACC? Also, is either these two 120 volt or 24 VAC?
     Cf wire to COMMON, is this 120 volt or 24VAC? Also is COMMON = C?
     H wire to humidifier, (I understand this part.)

Can someone please help?

Check out some similar questions!

I have a lennox outside a/c unit and a lennox g26 series furnace.Low hum no air/ht [ 4 Answers ]

Lennox Value Series... serial 5896G56798 M/N 10ACB365-5 P Central a/c unit and a Lennox G26 Series gas furnace both about 13 or 14 yrs old. Came home from vacation and turned A/C on (son tried earlier in the week) only a low hum whether on auto or fan or if we try heat(same thing, low hum)......

AC lennox series 13 acc isn't working what can be wrong [ 1 Answers ]

Our AC and heat stopped working when we switched our heat off and our AC on. The outside unit isn't running at all, and when we tried to switch back to heat it wouldn't work either. We checked our circuit breakers and that didn't fix the problem. Do you have any sugestions what else can be...

Install Humidifier on Lennox Pulse Furnace [ 11 Answers ]

I want to install a whole house humidifier in a home with a Lennox Pulse furnace (Model Number G2103-80-1.) There's a schematice on the unit. I don't think it has a provision to provide power to the humidifier only when the heat is running, but I wanted to make sure. This is a really nice...

600A Service [ 1 Answers ]

What size wire do you use for a 600A service?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.