Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cal718 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2010, 08:37 AM
    Can I be pregnant?
    I had unprotected sex two and three days beofre my period. My period came for three days which is abnormal for me. I usually bleed seven. Then I became extremely nauseas for days. Pregnancy test says negative. I am not due for my next period until 11-10 but I have been having cramps as if the flow will start any minute. I then noticed a small breakout on my face. I almost passed out a few times this week as well. Now I notice when I eat, I become nauseas fairly after along with frontal headaches. Yesterday was extremely exhausted and notice very sore nipples but not breasts. I am going on vacation next week and just wish I knew. Is it to soon to test. I have taken a few and they are negative.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2010, 08:53 AM

J_9 gave you the best answer, you are going to have to wait until your next period and take another HPT at that time, if you do not start as expected.

There isn't any way to tell earlier, if you are extremely concerned about your other symptoms, contact your OB/GYN and discuss the situation.

You do not need to open a new question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could you get pregnant off implanon I miss my period could I be pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

I been on the implanon for a year and I miss my period could I be pregnant

My period is 4 months late and I am not pregnant, can I still get pregnant? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, The first day of my last period was 5/22/2010 and it lasted for 5 days. Since then I have not seen a period. I have taken at best 15 home pregnancy test of various brands and they have all come back negative. I even went the length of going to the local health department to have two...

I don't know if I am pregnant I am 9 day late am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I don't know if I am pregnant because I took a pregnancy test and it was -, I have not had my period for going to 10 day I have never been late am I pregnant?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

View more questions Search