Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Applesandpears Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2010, 05:55 AM
    Lost my music from iPod and itunes!!
    Hello
    I recently had my iPod touch tested in "accordance with Apple service procedure" to find out why it has to be charged so often as it doesn't seem to hold a charge very well, they said that no problem was found. The iPod was reconfigured and I have now lost all my music, photos and games that was on it and from itunes as well, how do I get these back?
    Many thanks
    Ellie
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Oct 26, 2010, 01:57 PM

If the files were lost by Apple reloading the device. All your files will be lost.

But all the music and files stored on your Itunes should just be able to sync to your iPod again.
    Flalaski Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2010, 11:53 PM
    I'm afraid if you lost it from your computer as well, then you are out of luck. :(

But if not, then you can just put the music back on your iPod.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Loading music from my Itunes to my IPOD nano 1Gb [ 1 Answers ]

If anyone can help with this, I'd surely appreciate it. My IPOD, after hooking up to my computer and itunes, will not allow me to move music to the IPOD. Well, it actually Detects the IPOD in recovery mode, but after the restore, the IPOD will go back to a blinking Do not disconnect, even after...

Ipod and itunes [ 1 Answers ]

My iPod want show up in itunes or windows what do I do

Itunes and Ipod [ 2 Answers ]

Hey Can you add someone else's itunes library to your iPod without deleting your music... If So How

View more questions Search