Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rahaman66167849 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2010, 03:38 AM
    Heaven or hell
    What would happen if a parent teach unwanted things to thie child and don't teach how to pray,how to read quran etc...
    So will the child go to heaven or hell??
    Teddy3indc Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Nov 3, 2010, 08:26 PM
    The child has the power to decide through their own actions, and they will be guided by something far greater than the parents. The parents have a responsibility to the children, but ultimately they will be judged by their actions, and the children by their own. Everything happens for a reason, by a cause, and in the pursuit of finality. The guidance is given to the child from the Creator, Allah, who will chose to lead or to have mercy on the person. Allah Knows best what is in the hearts of His creation.

"Those who believe in ONE Creator, and who do righteous deeds have no fear of punishment."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Would she be in heaven or hell? [ 16 Answers ]

For those people that have read the Megan Meier story, the fact that she has depression and was bullied so bad until she finally takes her own life... would she be in heaven or hell? For those of you that don't know the story, you can find the story here on this very site or you could Google...

Heaven and Hell [ 7 Answers ]

Heaven is where: The police are British, The chefs are Italian, The mechanics are German, The lovers are French, And it is all organized by the Swiss Hell is where:

Do dead people go to Heaven or Hell. [ 91 Answers ]

Most people believe that when you die, you go to either Heaven or Hell, many believe that their mom or dad or aunt Harriet is looking down on them from Heaven. Actually, most people believe that they are going to heaven because they "haven't been that bad". The Bible says that when we die, we...

Is this Heaven or Hell? [ 7 Answers ]

Believers please excuse my borrowing the concept -- I was going down the list of questions and came across "tombstone period". After reading the post I did a answers.com search and came up blank.Next choose for this type of searches for me are Wikapidia or Ask.com -- I picked wik Nothing on...

View more questions Search