Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ameyask1981 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2010, 11:02 PM
    What's the time between the EAD application and the Biometric Test??
    Its been almost 2 months that I applied for my EAD. I still have not received a call for the biometric. I had sent the form I 765 and all the documents by post. How long it takes for a call for a Biometric test?? How long will it take for me to get the EAD?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Oct 25, 2010, 01:43 PM

Contact USCIS if you haven't received anything after 90 days.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

EAD denied without biometric Notice! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I applied for my EAD on oct 29th, 2007. Got receipt on Nov 2nd 2007. Was waiting for a biometric notice mail from USCIS, but I didn't get anything. But suddenly on Mar 03, 2008 I got denial notice from USCIS saying, since you have not appeared to local support center for a photograph,...

L2 - EAD new application procedure [ 1 Answers ]

I am on L1B. And my spouse is on L2. 1.Please tell me the procedure for applying for a new EAD (Employment authorization document) through online as well as paper submission 2. Since I heard that online application takes time for processing, I would like to go for a paper submission. For...

Biometric fingerprint sensor to print time and user id [ 8 Answers ]

I am a driver for a small trucking company, and they are in need of a cheap way to track when drivers leave and return. A simple punch timeclock will not suffice because of "buddy punching", etc. I know what we need, but don't know if it is possible. The perfect set-up would be a biometric...

View more questions Search