Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mglory67 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2010, 07:38 PM
    Title of Historical Romance published in the 1990s?
    At least I think that's when it was published. I loved this romance as a young adult. It's set in the 1880s. The main character helps manage a hotel (I think) and travels from Cairo, Egypt to England to visit her sister Leonie and her husband. She soon invokes her sister's jealousy by promptly falling in love with her brother-in-law. Some murders do occur and eventually Leonie is killed as well. The only other thing I remember about this book is that it was written in the first person (unusual for a romance). Does anyone remember the book I'm talking about?

Check out some similar questions!

Historical Romance Movie Title [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new to this but hopefully someone can help. I'm looking for the name of a historical ( fiction I believe) romance movie about a girl whose father lost her and all their belongings in a card game to an old count or something. However then she was won by a much younger count(? ) in a duel....

Trying to find title/author of Historical romance novel? [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking for a title/author of a romance novel - I believe it is a historical/medieval. It had two sisters in it an the hero is set to marry the annoying sister but has feelings for/desires the other sister who is also getting married. On her wedding night he claims droit de seigneur on the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.