Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 28, 2010, 07:25 PM

Nicosuave my friend your posts were merged together as they are about the same thing, and post #34 was your last one so all five pages are intact. The original one was closed because you were obnoxious, and I daresay so will this one if you remain so argumentative. That goes for the caps too!

Take what fits you best, and leave the rest alone or... be closed, deleted, banned, whatever. And just so you know, (I think you do already) its much better to scroll down and comment in the answer box, and not the comment on this post feature.
    nicosuave1 Posts: 21, Reputation: 0

Nov 28, 2010, 08:16 PM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    I guess because I still had some strength to resist assaulting judgement about "The restraining order". The caps is anger about the judgement, I am sorry.

Nov 28, 2010, 08:17 PM
    Comment on talaniman's post
    The answers were all merged and all but the 1st post was removed. They are all about the same thing, which I could write 100 pages about. The 1st post was ill-written and generated too much negative judgement on me.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 28, 2010, 08:38 PM

So how can you "make" us like you? I want to. I'm trying to. Or maybe you don't care if we do or don't.

Nov 28, 2010, 08:39 PM
    I know this is just an internet site and I shouldn't get upset at baloney answers. It got to me though and I apologize but... if people can write good compassionate stories of relation to my particular scenario, or sound advice that isn't loaded with judgement, that's great! But when people call me a stalker... that is judging me on past events that occurred in the distant past without all the information.
    I only volunteered that information hoping people would ask questions about it and differentiate that experience from this one. I learned once again that honesty is not best and to keep things like this to myself.

I posted additional questions that were about the same problem because it would take 20 posts of that length to get the full picture across. Only then after I have nothing left to say about it would I really take sound advice to absolute heart because only then would any advice given be fully informed.
    As it is you all have a 3% picture of what happened, and maybe I lit the wrong areas, maybe what's really pertinent is escaping my focus in the 1st post but would come out in the 10th. There will be no more posts about this subject because I can see I've hit the limit of peoples patience.

Nov 28, 2010, 08:40 PM
    Comment on Wondergirl's post
    What? Whatever lol
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 28, 2010, 08:41 PM

Now you're dumping me?
    mystific Posts: 340, Reputation: 308

Nov 28, 2010, 09:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicosuave1 View Post
    I know this is just an internet site and I shouldn't get upset at baloney answers. It got to me though and I apologize but...if people can write good compassionate stories of relation to my particular scenario, or sound advice that isn't loaded with judgement, that's great! But when people call me a stalker...that is judging me on past events that occurred in the distant past without all the information.
    Unfortunately, more than likely for just me, you don't send fuzzies in my direction that allow me to want to be compassionate. However, I digress.

OK, so you were with her initially because you felt sorry for her and the problematic childhood she had and you wanted to help her work through the issues she and better herself in life. Would that be a fair assumption?

Did you then feel that once you offered her and showed her how life could be, that you were then justified in her sharing that with you for however long? Did you not have an inkling that possibly once you had given her the confidence and the dream of what was, that she would want to then venture out on her own?

Would it also be fair to say that she was like a bird with a broken wing. You can mend it and make it fly again. And although it'll never fly the same it won't ever come back.

For all good things decent, you've made her fly. Can you not, just now let her go? Take pride in helping her achieve something she's never maybe had the opportunity to do before? Perhaps you should volunteer at an outreach if you have a penchant to helping those less fortunate.

Nov 29, 2010, 08:29 PM
    About Wondergirl and warm fuzzies: I just got destroyed by someone I love, my confidence and self esteem is at an all time low. I don't like myself, somehow it's all my fault. How can you expect me to be a bubbly warm fuzzy happy person who coaxes the therapy I need out of you? Pardon me for not being easy to like, you're dealing with a person who is already down on himself enough. I basically spend my entire life thinking I am crap, and then thinking I am even crappier because people think I have it easy. The girl actually said in a fight once "if I had your life it would be so easy!" and I thought no, you are the one with an easy life, because you are able to be happy and you love yourself, you don't allow setbacks to destroy you. People say it's all my own doing, that suffering is my choice... no, it's not, it's a result of brain chemistry that is not my fault and I cannot change without medication, that's what the therapists would say. My reaction is and always has been: No, there is nothing wrong with me, it's the circumstances of my life, the abnormal and unusually cruel difficulties of my life, the tragic and ironic story of my life. It is possible to be the victim of happenstance, of a string-of-pearls sequence of unlucky and miserable events beyond my control and cancerous to my chances for a reasonably happy existence.

Nov 29, 2010, 08:31 PM
    Comment on mystific's post
    Fix her for someone else? Why would I be happy with that? I hope she never gets fixed and only realizes her error with me on her death bed. In between I hope she ruins more and more her own chances of happiness, as she has so effectively done to me.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 29, 2010, 09:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicosuave1 View Post
    it's a result of brain chemistry that is not my fault and I cannot change without medication
    Then see a psychiatrist, get a prescription for meds that will smooth out the wrinkles, then see a counselor twice a week to set goals and to have someone to be accountable to.
    My reaction is and always has been: No, there is nothing wrong with me, it's the circumstances of my life, the abnormal and unusually cruel difficulties of my life, the tragic and ironic story of my life.
    But you and I know better, don't we.
    It is possible to be the victim of happenstance, of a string-of-pearls sequence of unlucky and miserable events beyond my control and cancerous to my chances for a reasonably happy existence.
    But you and I know that's not the case for you. The tsunami is of your own making.
    mystific Posts: 340, Reputation: 308

Nov 29, 2010, 09:53 PM

fix her for someone else? Why would I be happy with that? I hope she never gets fixed and only realizes her error with me on her death bed. In between I hope she ruins more and more her own chances of happiness, as she has so effectively done to me.
    Ok, can't say I didn't try. I'm back with my original thoughts.

You are too angry to even see a glimmer that although YOU missed out and yes maybe someone else will reap the benefits.. THAT IS LIFE. But because of YOU she is a better person.

You seriously need to address this and soon.. that 'hate' is already eating away at you. Until you're just a shell of a bitter man.

Dec 1, 2010, 06:32 PM
    Comment on mystific's post
    It is... too late for me, son. -Vader
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 1, 2010, 06:43 PM

it is... too late for me, son. -Vader
    Now you sound like my mil's sister, "Poor me." And I had such excitement and hope for you! You bring so much to the table.
    kaka67 Posts: 261, Reputation: 200

Dec 2, 2010, 04:25 AM

Wow interesting thread to say the least... :)

Nicosuave, I know its easy for us all too say move one, but, that is what you must do.

She has chosen to go her separate way. Her feelings have changed and aren't we all entitled to be happy?

Would you stay with someone if you were not happy with them?

That isn't a reflection on you. Its just the way it is. Sometimes it just doesn't click with someone.

And as much as it hurts you need to accept that. You seem to have so much going for you. Don't waste it over some women who doesn't deserve anymore of your time, energy or love.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get what I need done without everything being ruined? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm really not exactly sure where to put this, because it's about Financial Aid, but it's about my mother not paying her taxes so I can't get it. Here's the issue. I'm a full time student in college right now. I filed for Financial Aid, but it's not finished going through because my mom hasn't...

I ruined it all, [ 6 Answers ]

okay, so me and my boyfriend have been broken up for about 4 days now. And things are really akward, we don't talk anymore or anything. I mean, in the hallway we take a quick glance at each other and everythingg, but that's all. I feel like me and him are fading away. I broke up with him first,...

I am ruined [ 1 Answers ]

In the post previous to this one, I explain a small amount of why I haven't seen my daughter which I cannot handle at all. Not being able to see her in the years has ate at my soul and I occasionally break down. Yesterday I drove an hour on the freeway. Half way through, I was praying and...

Ruined credit [ 1 Answers ]

My ex-wife was awarded our residence in the divorce. My mother gave me $5000 as a down payment. The court provided that, upon the sale of the home, I would receive $1500 from the sale. However, my wife had the title but never put the mortgage in her name, as she was instructed to do....

Hair Got Ruined Need Help [ 1 Answers ]

I had very light brown hair with highlights. But my highlights on the top of my head had blended and you couldn't distinguish the highlight. I went to the beauty solon and asked if they could put in a little color between the highlight just enough to define the highlight, my roots also needed to...

View more questions Search