Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xotori45 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2010, 04:20 PM
    What is the lifetime movie called
    There's this girl and she never gets in trouble and she hangout with the right group of kids, but she cuts herself. Her parents are split up and thedad really isn't around. Then she meets this girl Eve I think and she starts to drink and party and have sex. Eve has a ****ed up family andwants the once good girl to adopt her, but her mom says no and Eve freaks out and their nt friends anymore and her mom finds out about the cutting
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 24, 2010, 04:38 PM

Thirteen
    carly_may_13 Posts: 53, Reputation: 7

Oct 24, 2010, 04:38 PM
    Thirteen
    morr0414 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2010, 06:52 PM
    Is it Thirteen?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What was this lifetime movie called? [ 2 Answers ]

So like, 2 or 3 years ago there was this movie on Lifetime. It was about this girl who cut herself and stuff. I remember a few parts where she's in a stair way and she starts stabbing her leg and then runs out 'cause a janitor is coming. And then the women freaks 'cause there's blood everywhere....

Name of Lifetime Movie. [ 0 Answers ]

Already been to Lifetime website. Plot. A young engaged woman goes out drinking with a girlfriend, meets a guy and spends the night with him, years later he turns up threatening her, I think this guy killed someone, maybe a politician? And thinks the girl knows (or saw something.looking for this...

Lifetime Movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to obtain the title for a movie aired on lifetime. It was about a family with two little girls who were allergic to sunlight and have to live in the dark. They had to go through alot of court cases because it was such an unusual thing and nobody believed them.please help me:confused:...

View more questions Search