Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oks_omkar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2010, 02:30 PM
    In a movie a women was in coma, she is doctor but her sole lives in her apartment
    I saw that movie on HBO in that movie a girl is a doctor and any how she is in coma, but her sole is in her rented apartment. And a owner gives her apt. to another man and only he can see her sole he can talk with her. That girl never remember that who is she and where her body. That man helped her to find who is she. After that she get back her body and never remember that guy
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 24, 2010, 02:37 PM

Just Like Heaven

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of the movie in which a girl lives on an island with her father? [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the movie in which a girl lives on an island with her father, who is some sort of researcher.one day he goes in the sea.strom comes and he is lost.there is a writer who writes heroic stories of a hero.the girl is ideal worshiper of that hero.she imagines that the hero will come...

A young female doctor is in a coma and visits a young man who is leasing her apartmen [ 1 Answers ]

It's a movie about a female doctor who because of an accident is in a coma. Her sister has leased her apartment and a young man has taken it. The young women visits him in the apartment and is disturbed that he is there. She can't remember who she is. They solve the mystery together and ultimately...

You.S. Movie lady's apartment is burnt,lost job,no benefits so lives as a bag lady [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie on t.v. several years ago. Probably made in the 1960''s. I recalled it was Bette Davis, but can find nothing regarding this film with her starring in it. In the movie she had her own apartment, but it was completely burnt in a fire. She also lost her job & could not claim benefits....

Searching for movie about Indians abducting a women whom then lives in their clan [ 1 Answers ]

I have watched a movie about 10 years ago which I am desperate to find: I remember a clan of indians abducting a young wife from her home. She eventually falls in love with one of the indian men, and has a hard time returning to her old life and husband when he eventually finds her. She...

View more questions Search