Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2007, 07:03 AM
    Pat Robertson Predicts 'Mass Killing'
    Pat Robertson said Tuesday God has told him that a terrorist attack on the United States would result in "mass killing" late in 2007.

Robertson Predicts 'Mass Killing'

Glad I'm not in the U.S. :)
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2007, 07:12 AM
    Pat Robertson can fit both feet in his mouth.
    SINGLE4 Posts: 189, Reputation: 33

Jan 3, 2007, 07:17 AM
    OMG:eek:... I need a one way ticket out of the US by September of 2007!!

Actually the belief of Catholics is that we are not suppose to listen/believe in psychics? I know that the 700 Club is a Christian talk show! I'm not sure what to think!

Interesting... thanks NK!:o
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

Jan 3, 2007, 09:48 AM
    Isn't this stating the obvious?

I've seen many articles that state it's simply a matter of time until "the next big attack" occurs. Foreign or domestic - terrorism strikes in the US should not be any kind of surprise...
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2007, 10:03 AM
    Got to keep that populace in a constant state of fear in order to control them.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 3, 2007, 10:07 AM
    Modern day Nostradamus? LOL
    31pumpkin Posts: 379, Reputation: 50
    -

Jan 3, 2007, 10:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by phillysteakandcheese
    Isn't this stating the obvious?

I've seen many articles that state it's simply a matter of time until "the next big attack" occurs. Foreign or domestic - terrorism strikes in the US should not be any kind of surprise...
    Thank you for the mature, well-informed, and unbiased answer.
    P. Robertson will probably be retracting & apologizing for his semi-annual "off" statements anyway. I always just forgive him too. His son Gordon is doing a good job these days- he doesn't seem to have the need for these "quirks" every now & then. It must come with the territory and/or Pat is just getting old. Well, nobody's perfect. God bless.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2007, 10:54 AM
    You guys are always invited to come take refugee in Canada. It would be a lot safer. We do like you americans. It is just the government you have we do not care for.

Lol

Joe
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2007, 08:04 PM
    Actually, I like the drama here. Thanks but no thanks Joe. I'm afraid I might run into those Doug and Bob guys and they would really piss me off thereby creating one big international incident ending with me being thrown out of Canada forever. Naw, I'll just stay here and take my chances.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 10, 2007, 08:18 PM
    We are sending 20 000 plus more troops to war, would that fall under mass killings

But I believe he added OR mass distrubance in his actual speech, and of course as with a lot of predictions, one can look and try to make many things appear to fit the bill.

With many predictions I think a person can find it often, and of course we can always repent and be saved. Who wants to put on the sign and stand on the corner first.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2007, 08:50 PM
    We need as many troops in that regon as we can possibly get, for when we whack Iran. Iraq will then just calm down like a church picnic and they can move on into Iran and chase the Madhi Hatter around for a while. Don't worry FrChuck, things are going as planned and remember, when it comes to politickin, nothing EVER happens by accident.
    PurpleLagoon Posts: 42, Reputation: 5

May 17, 2007, 10:26 AM
    If the Sovereign God of the Universe really tellls anything of importance to someone like Pat Robertson, then I would really be frightened. How could anyone take anything he says even in the most remotest form of seriousness. Geez.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

May 17, 2007, 06:19 PM
    I like his comment

"I have a good track record. Sometimes i miss though"

Shouldn't he say that "sometimes God misses"? Isn't he his informant?
    Tessy777 Posts: 191, Reputation: 37
    -

May 20, 2007, 12:12 PM
    Yeah, well GOD also told Pat he was going to be President of the United States... and well, that never happened... so I wouldn't go getting my panties in a wad over it. ( I really don't mean to disrespect Pat Robertson but I think Christians need to be careful when they start the THUS SAITH THE LORD... stuff.)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Multiple personalities killing [ 13 Answers ]

Undefinedundefinedundefined :rolleyes: if a person with multiple personalities kills himself is it considered a homicide?

My girlrend is killing me help me [ 7 Answers ]

hi every body I really need help cause I can't live like this my girlfreind and I w'ere so much in love of each other and both of us know we don't live together but we used to spend our 24\7 toogether and she used to call me every 30 min to tell me how much she love me and she used to send me...

Killing them bugs [ 3 Answers ]

Anybody here know what the best product to kill them bugs around the outside of your home is. A lot seep to recommend tempo wp/sc. I will be killing mostly spiders but I need something with a good range of killing ability. Also what is the best way of application for this product i.e. use in a low...

Power bill is killing me [ 2 Answers ]

My home is 2215 sqf. The only appliances I have that are electric are my refrigerator, hot water heater, dishwasher and my AC. My stove, furnace, and dryer are all gas. We have 5 people living in my home. Due to the amount of our power bills we never run the AC unless the heat is just to...

A. Robertson/camilla Lucas [ 1 Answers ]

I have a genuine original color etching (aquatinte) with a penciled signature by A. ROBERTSON, nb 37/350, provided with a small circle containing the letters SZL, representative of old houses crossed by a river (South Europe ?). On the back of the etching figure a label on wich is indicated "1937...

View more questions Search