Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashkeyd Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Oct 24, 2010, 12:22 PM
    When can I stop cleaning my tongue piercing?
    Okay well.. I've had my tongue piercing for 5 days now and I was just wondering when I can stop cleaning it every time after I eat, drink , etc..
    ramona_ Posts: 222, Reputation: 47

Oct 28, 2010, 03:36 PM

About after 2 weeks you can reduce it to twice a day after you brush your teeth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tongue Piercing [ 35 Answers ]

I just thoguth aobut tongue piercing and began imagining how mad it would be. Having a piece of metal in your mouth. I want to get one of these when I'm older, because its pretty easy to hide, and doesn't make you seem like a punk or anything (unlike eyebrow studs or anything. Can people tell me...

Tongue piercing, need answers, swollen tongue, don't know what to do, is this normal? [ 5 Answers ]

I got my tongue pierced 5 days ago, and its still really swollen, I can't talk properly, can't eat and its sooooo uncomfortable. There is also stuff that looks furry all over my tongue, I went back to my piercer and he said just to clean it with a soft bristle toothbrush, but it still comes back. I...

Tongue piercing rubber band from spacer stuck in tongue [ 3 Answers ]

6 years ago had my tongue pierced, no problems; about 3 months afterwards, I used a clear spacer w/clear small rubber band to keep it open---well, the piercing got extremely sore and when I went to take the spacer out, it seems that the clear rubber band either got stuck while taking the spacer...

Tongue Piercing, white tongue, ulcer spot? [ 3 Answers ]

Pierced it 5 days ago. Situated in front of the pierced hole, there is what appears to be an 'ulcer' type looking spot. Can anyone shed some light for me please?:(

View more questions Search