Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4271 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2009, 06:50 PM
    Hearing voices, etc.
    I hear voices and see shadows,have been touched twice!
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Dec 18, 2009, 07:07 PM

Do you have a question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Voices and footsteps [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend whom has two small children under the age of 2. When she had her first child, she started hearing a male voice with footsteps and the laughter of small children. As her daughter got a little older things quieted down. Now she has had a second child and it all has started up again...

Voices from nowhere? [ 2 Answers ]

The other day I booted up my PC like I always do. Only after about ten minuets of using it, I began to get pop-ups all over my screen. I changed some settings on my pop-up blocker and everything was great. Then about an half an hour after that, I kept hearing voices "You've Won, Congratulations,...

Hearing Voices in Schizophrenia [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, My daughter,34, is hearing voices for more than 10 years and no Antipschotic medications can stop the bad voices, also, the more dosage she received - the better condition she were in. She receives Clozapine , and the doctors tried to add other meds too, in all combinations. She is...

Hearing voices [ 1 Answers ]

I think I'm going nuts now OK during our testing sometimes I'll hear a bunch of people like the people in the room and it gives me a head ache like I'd be siting doing my test then I hear a bunch of whispers some are easy for me to dispher like I'll hear the person sitting next me I'll look I'll...

View more questions Search