Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shortcomings Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2010, 12:19 AM
    Women: Is she cheating?
    Here are the long details:The fact is this - I have a small penis. To give you an example of the size, it's about the same length and thickness of 2 "D" Cell batteries put on top of each other. She's maintained that it is the smallest she's ever had of the 26 guys she's done it with before me, and that my balls are really small, too. But she said it didn't matter because I treated her good and loved her. She's used dildos to make up for the difference. The last time we had sex, which is almost 1 year ago, she had me use her 9" x 6.5" dildo on her while she got off first, which she did. She always comes incredibly hard when using it, and I mean all of it - all the way in and more, fast and hard. While doing this, she talks about the guys she's screwed and how long and thick their cocks were and how they filled her up and came so deep. She says she does it because it turns her on enough to be able to really come hard, which she says she needs because my **** alone can't make her come. Anyway, when she was done, I took it out and climbed on and started going at it. I could hardly feel anything, BTW, and she says in an extremely annoyed tone "It feels really little. Get off of me!" That was the last time we did it. Since then, she's refused me advances. She's been acting suspicious all year long, especially after she started her own business. Eventually, she would be gone way longer than her projects normally took her in the beginning, and she would be way more tired, and she'd say she was sore and would walk funny. She drives to her locations and I'm picky about locking doors, so I always locked the passenger side of her truck before she left. I noticed since July that this door would be unlocked when she returned home, late, really tired and sore. Then I noticed someone's cologne scent in the truck one day. So I started checking around and found her cell phone bill. Turns out she's been calling the neighbor kid like, every day, and there are incomings from him, and most are all 1 minute calls. The long calls are at night when I'm at work. I saw him at the store one day and he gave me a really funny look and acted like he'd done something wrong. Now this kid is 22 years old, my wife is 44 and pretty hot and buff. He's said that she was a MILF in the past, and she seemed to like this. Once when she was really drunk and he was just a little drunk, she took him upstairs to the bedroom and laid down with him - he called me up and said he needed help getting her to leave him alone. Here's the other problem - he's hung like a horse. I know because I walked in on him and his GF once by accident and he's enormous - **** and balls, probably bigger than her toy, thicker by far. The lateness, being tired and sore, and the phone calls have been ongoing since July. I've determined that she likes a big one and I have a really small one, and she won't have sex with me. The neighbor kid is calling her and she's calling him every day. Everything else is great with our marriage except the no sex life. She's admitted several times before, when she was drunk, that she's been unfaithful to me since the beginning of our marriage. When asked while she's not drunk, she'll deny it, but people have told me before that she's cheated. So I'm going crazy trying to figure out if this is my imagination or if it's really happening. Everything I've written is the God's honest truth. What would you think?
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Oct 24, 2010, 05:14 AM

I'd think, 'there's the door honey, use it.'

Even if she isn't cheating anyone who feels it OK to shout out the names of other lovers to get off in your presence is not behaving like a loving spouse. Anyone who feels it is OK to yell at you to leave her alone because your penis is too small for her liking has her priorities all wrong. If penis size is all she cares about then she's with the wrong person. If being with someone who actually cares about the person who is attached to the penis is important then so are you.

Penis size is such an unimportant factor in successful sex and a successful relatiionship. My money would be on the fact she probably is cheating, but I wouldn't even consider that the biggest issue, the way she treats you about sex is. It is not OK to demean our loved ones or to cut off sexual relations while getting our thrills, whether emotionally or physically, with the toy boy next door.
    YeloDasy Posts: 363, Reputation: 81

Oct 24, 2010, 10:18 AM

She is very disrespectful to you. Everything you have described is not normal, including you seeing your neighbor's privates! And the fact that she drank and was all over him with you there... she has disrespect written all over her. You need to sit down and have a heart to heart with her, honest conversation, and if she cant, then this may not work out in the long run.
    bianca2010 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Oct 26, 2010, 06:57 AM
    Wow. Like QLP siad there's the door use it. There is one thing that my mom has always told me, if you think they are cheating, then they're cheating. All the signs are the: coming home late, another mans cologne is in the passengers seat. (you shouldn't smell it if she was just giving some one a quick ride), she's walking funny? Does her job require her to do a lot of work with her legs, and other parts of her body? You just really need to have a serious talk to her and the people who are really in her life.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Oct 26, 2010, 12:37 PM

She's probibly cheating... or certainly trying to.

I can honestly say I can believe this guy calling you and asking you to get her away from him... I've seen it happen... she had to hitchhike 2,500 miles to get home as a result shortly after that.

Do you really want or even NEED a witch like that in your life?

Unless you walk in and catch her or someone you know does... or catch her with "leakage"... you are just guessing. Personally... I've sent women packing for far less than you have put up with so far...
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 28, 2010, 01:09 PM

While there are a few things in your post that set off a few red flags, lets deal with the situation at hand.

First question is, how the hell did you walk in on the neighbour kid and his having sex? Never mind. Not important.

Your wife is sexually degrading and dominating you. Unless you get off on this, and god knows that there are a lot for men who do, this isn't healthy. The sudden lack of a sex life, coupled with the new career, and the rest of it is very suspicious.

The only problem is you've got completely circumstantial evidence. You got nothing firm. Why is this important? I will come to that.

Leave her. Divorce her and with evidence of infedility you can usually escape without alimony or any other support payments.

I think the important thing, regardless of whether your wife is cheating, is to get out of there. It ain't healthy, small penis or otherwise.

Just a note too, it ain't how big it is but how you use it. Almost every woman here will tell you that. As long as you got two inches, you're fine. Often the smaller the man the better lover he is because he is more attentive because of the size of his member. The hung like a horse will rely on that and not really learn how to connect with their lover.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Oct 28, 2010, 02:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by slapshot_oi View Post
    finds this helpful : To answer your first question, I think this is a troll post. This just sounds made up to me.
    I tend to agree but there is enough in there that made me go huh. Accept it until it is really shown otherwise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What personality traits do Black Women have vs. Asian, Iranian or White Women? [ 8 Answers ]

I would like to think of myself as a strong willed and independent African American woman, and have been recently dating a person who is from Iran. Now for the most part things are great but I have a feeling that he doesn't understand the personality traits of Black Women vs.the women he has dated...

Is texting and calling other women cheating [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend of 3 yrs has been texting women when I go to bed. I have found out that he is calling them and they are calling and texting him also throughout the day>

Is Texting other women cheating? [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfiend and I have been together for 4 months, we have both not been in serious realtionships for a long time and the time we have been together has been a difficult adjustment (as we were not friends before we got together) A few weeks ago I found several messages from his ex on his phone,...

View more questions Search