Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Algebra2guy Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2010, 07:56 PM
    What electric guitar would you recommend to a beginner.
    I own a Squire Stratocaster and would like to upgrade to a nicer guitar I would like to spend less then $500.
    I have my eye on a Standard Stratocaster Hss. What would you recommend?
    Murphstock Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2011, 05:02 PM
    Squire or any copy brand i.e Harley Benton or encore etc. Do remember though that you want one that will last a while as well but is still cheap. Order it online. If you're from Europe use www.thomann.de or if your american use www.samash.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why hasn't the Keyboard replaced the Electric Bass Guitar? [ 3 Answers ]

Plus keyboards now have pitchwheels and mod wheels so they can imitate the sliding of the finger on the fret etc. And also , BASS is not like acoustic guitar where one of the beautiful things about the guitar is you hear the WEEP sound when the fingers slide to create new chords or slide a finger...

What electric guitar would you recommend to a beginner. [ 3 Answers ]

I own a Squire Stratocaster and would like to upgrade to a nicer guitar I would like to spend less then $500. I have my eye on a Standard Stratocaster Hss. What would you recommend?

Beginner on the Guitar [ 27 Answers ]

Hi there my loyal subjects! Ironclad needs help? I was thinking about taking up the guitar and trying to learn how to play it! But the problem is, I don't know where to begin?? Any advice for the basics of a beginner?

Beginner classical guitar [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, I stay in UK currently. I was planning lately to buy a guitar. I did a little research on this and found I could get a decent one for around 50 £. I just need a beginner guitar, no hi-fi quality ones. I just started learning guitar. I have an acoustic guitar with me already which I left...

Beginner Acoustic Guitar [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I am wondering if anyone can recommend a decent starter guitar? I'm looking to spend $100-150 on something. I've never played, but have had an interest in learning for many years. I've noticed several guitars at Guitar Center in my price range, but can't seem to identify from their...

View more questions Search