Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hedan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2010, 08:39 AM
    Design an NFA to accept strings over alphabet{1,2,3}
    Such that the last symbol appears previously , without any intervening higher symbol, e.g:,. 11,. 21112,. 312123.

Check out some similar questions!

Spanish Alphabet [ 11 Answers ]

When I was a kid I learned the spanish alphabet without "k" and "w", as they were just letters borrowed from foreign words. And now I have heard conflicting info regarding the letters "ll" "ch" and "rr", are they still considered letters? Or are they considered 2 letters, similar to english, such...

Plastic Product design, Mold design, Plastics, [ 2 Answers ]

What are all the precautions needs to be taken during Nylon molding?

The first letter of the alphabet ? [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone researched how our alphabet evolved ? In the English language there would be a story for all the twenty six. Can you comment on the letter A .or and other letter .

To Accept or Not Accept a Gift [ 10 Answers ]

It's the Christmas season, so yesterday I spent the day making cookies which were then wrapped in a decorative tin that I gave to a male co-worker as a thank you for help done at work and for the occasional ride home from work. I was quite surprised when he handed me a little gift bag in return....

An Alphabet For Living [ 1 Answers ]

An Alphabet For Living Associate with the wise who try to correct you Bitter is the fruit of evil Control your mind, cultivate good friendship Death takes the sensual unaware

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.