Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    davina4822 Posts: 55, Reputation: 9

Oct 23, 2010, 08:11 AM
    Send a bill for automated answering
    Has anyone ever successfully billed or sued a company for the time a consumer has spent listening to automated answering systems?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 23, 2010, 10:22 AM

What possible grounds do you think you might have for such a suit?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I get a title if the seller doesn't send me the title but I have the bill of sales [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought a used car from a private seller. She just paid off the loan and the lienhold is going to send her the title. She said she is going to sign on the title and send it back to me for the transfer of the ownership. I already got the car. As she is in England right now and I'm in...

Automated Respose: XP 2002 Any link on how to Block Emails like automated response? [ 4 Answers ]

I want to do an Automated Response for my inbox, and importantly to Remove it or Delete it after a few days? Any help much appreciated.:(

Automated Clothesline Anyone know anything about this. [ 1 Answers ]

Has anybody seen that automated clothesline? What is it called and where could I get one?

Automated Manufacturing Systems [ 2 Answers ]

So I have a major dilemma... with an imbesile for a T.A. in my Materials and Process Laboratory class and there's a project we have to do. All I'm looking for is someone out there who knows something, works for, or has a good idea about a subject and presentation I could do for Automated...

How can I get my MD to send bill to my insurance [ 4 Answers ]

I went to a neurologist upon referral back in March 2006 to discuss getting Botox injections in my neck and scalp for Migraines. The neurologist performed his initial consultation and evaluation which was billed to and paid by my insurance company. This doctor is in the PPO group which allows for...

View more questions Search