Ask
    CHRISTY04 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2010, 12:46 AM
    What type of toothpaste want to use
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 23, 2010, 01:55 AM
    Hi, CHRISTY04!

Are you asking about a toothpaste to use in general or one that has certain qualities to it in order to achieve certain kinds of results, please?

Thanks!
    hernawanjr Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Mar 15, 2012, 02:51 AM
    I use toothpaste without sls and without fluoride, I use meswak because it's very good for me,

Source : toothpastewithoutsodiumlaurylsulfate.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any NON-whitening toothpaste? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a ton of composite resin fillings and while they are an affordable quick fixer upper, there's one downside to them. They match the current color of crude teeth and the fillings can discolor fairly easily. I've picked up sensodyne toothpaste that did not have whitening written on it and...

The best toothpaste? [ 8 Answers ]

What toothpaste do you believe makes your teeth the whitest/brightest. I currently use Colgate but I am not sure if I should change to a different brand.

Who sings: "I want to, want to, want to be your boyfriend... Running with my car" [ 0 Answers ]

"if you wanna be my..." I know it's not much information but I can't remember anything else. I was sung by a guy with a funny voice in the eighties. It's not the Ramones. Thanks in advance.

I want to use it but I don't want to it. I'm just so torn. [ 32 Answers ]

Im just so tired of buying skin lightening products that I have to keep using over and over! I just want to use something that will give me gorgeous light skin so for mono users I have questions and please answer! 1- Is it true that mono will only turn you white and no other color? According...

View more questions Search