Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mshae Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2010, 10:06 PM
    Search for book. True story, may have took place in St.Louis.
    I read this book in '05 on a vacation and can not remember the tilte/author. I believe it took place in St.Louis. A true story It was written by the youngest cousin/sister of the characters who where attacked and thrown into the river by some guys. A family gathering brought these cousins together. The family members walked under the bridge together.I remember something about a poem written in grafiti was the reason the were there after dark.They were attacked, there was a male & a couple girls. The author was one of the survivors.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 24, 2010, 05:35 PM

A Rip in Heaven: A Memoir of Murder And Its Aftermath by Jeanine Cummins.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

True story [ 3 Answers ]

A buddy of mine stupidly tried to pull a stick out of a cement mixer and lost his finger.another worker took him to the hospital and left.when he was stitched up and bandaged he called his wife for a ride.she asked why he was at the hospital.he said he cut off his finger.she asked"the whole...

True story [ 6 Answers ]

Sign on a Washington, D.C.-area restroom hand dryer: "Press button for a message from Congress".

How do I know if the story she is telling true [ 2 Answers ]

MY girlfriend said that's she was pregnant with a baby and then I was like OK lets get a abortion because we are young. So then I had to pay 430 dollars. I always had a feeling that it was not my baby because I always used a condom. So I ask her was that my baby and she would cry and say yes. So...

View more questions Search