Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mje300 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2010, 10:04 PM
    Do I have to fill out form EJ-160 if I filed bankruptcy

Check out some similar questions!

Judgement filed after bankruptcy filed [ 3 Answers ]

I was summoned to appear in court on 4/15/05 for a delinqeunt debt to a credit card company. On 4/28/05, I filed bankruptcy but on my credit report the company filed a judgement on my report on 5/5/2005. Can they put a judgement on my credit after I have filed bankruptcy?

I filed bankruptcy in 03 can I do it again now [ 1 Answers ]

I filed bankruptcy in 03 in ny, can I do it again now

Wrong Tax form filed by f-1 student. Filed 1040 instead of 1040NR. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am in a dilemma and I will really appreciate your help. I am a student/f-1 visa holder (non-resident alien). Last week I used an online website (File my taxes for FREE! with FreeTaxUSA) to file tax returns and realized that the website used Form 1040, and PA-40 - 2007 (for...

Received my W2c. Which form to fill - form 843 or 1040x? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I was deducted social security and medicare taxes by my employer in the year 2006. Now, since I was under student Visa (F1) at the time of employment, I was not supposed to have been taxed the SS and medicare taxes. I have already informed my company, and they have sent me the corrected W2...

Filed 1040 in 2005 instead of 1040NR: Which form should be filed for 2006? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I came to the US in Fall 04 and since then have been continuously on an F-1 student visa. I filed form 1040NR-EZ for 2004, but for 2005 I hired a CPA who (without informing me) filed a 1040 on my behalf. In there, he claimed an education credit (or something to that effect) which effectively...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.