Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darkhuntress91 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2010, 01:55 PM
    A cartoon on ether cartoon network or boomerang in the late 90s.
    There was a cartoon where this girl gets transported to another world and som of th people have wings that they have t hide form others...

Check out some similar questions!

I want to know the name of a show about fruit on cartoon network in the late 90s [ 5 Answers ]

It was about a bunch of fruit on an island and was on in the late 90s, early in the mornin on cartoon network, if u have any answers they would b much appreciated

Late 80, early 90s cartooN! Help! [ 5 Answers ]

I'm going crazy here trying to remember this cartoon I used to watch like 15 years ago... there were tiny people that lived in these villages or places. It was animated and they would mix herbs(or like random plants or something to make this blue liquid) and stuff to cure sick people. This little...

Late 90s early 2000s cartoon [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this cartoon all the time when I was younger but can't remember the name. I'm pretty sure it was either on Nick Jr or Disney channel. It started with someone's hand and two of their fingers turned into people. One was a boy and the other was a girl. I also remember the fingers...

90s Cartoon on Cartoon Network [ 8 Answers ]

I have looked everywhere for a list of cartoons airing during the 90s on Cartoon network can't find one :( but here is the description. 5 men with different color suits, a handicaped lady with a monkey in a spacestation that would beam down certain parts for the guys suits like a motorcycle or...

Cartoon in the late 90s [ 4 Answers ]

My mom and I watch this cartoon back in what we think was 1998 or 1999. The cartoon had four brothers that were kind of not so smart and they lived with their mother. The brothers were really strong and would try to help but never did. My mom think it was called "The _____ Brothers" but I keep...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.