Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tammysmith1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2010, 10:45 AM
    Is my seizure something I should stay in the hospital for
    I had a seizure and fell and I have a huge bump on my head but also an area that is like a bruised apple or orange. Very soft. Light is killing my eyes and my head is killing me more than ever. If I move I will vomit. Will they admit me in the hospital?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 22, 2010, 11:18 AM

I can't think of a better reason to go directly to the hospital. Was it a grande mal seizure ? Were you previously diagnosed with a seizure disorder and are you on medication for it ?

This should be a huge wake up call for you. Call an ambulance and go.

Tick
    ashley0011 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2010, 01:00 PM

I had a Grande Mal seizure twice in the same year.

You might have epilepsy, but perhaps it's a migraine from your fall. It might be just a nerve (pinched). You're probably re acting from your seizure, but I know that's how I felt, when I woke up 5 minutes later from both of my seizures.

Either way go to the doctor or the hospital

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hospital stay [ 1 Answers ]

For a hospital stay. My health insurance shows $1,000 deductible+ $300.00 a day for five days So if the hospital charges is $200.00 a day for 3 days. The insurance doesn't cover anything. Am I correct?? All insurance companies negotiate cost So its hard to say what they paid. Only a...

As a patient, can a hospital make me stay? [ 31 Answers ]

What are my rights if a hospital tries to make me stay but I want to leave?

I think I had a seizure [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this was a partial seizure or a panic attack. It lasted only maybe tops 45 seconds it seems. I was sitting in my university's library cleaning out my email inbox when suddenly I felt this dizzy, wooshing sensation that I normally got just before I had seizures as a kid. I haven't...

Deductible for hospital stay insurance policy [ 1 Answers ]

I know what a deductible is. But what is the term "20% coinsurance after hospital deductible" What is 20% coinsurance mean?? Also it mentions"20% coinsurance up to a out of pocket maximum per contracted year of $1,500.00

Think it was a seizure [ 6 Answers ]

I have a teacup yorkie, today he had a real bad seizure that took more than an hour for him to recover from then he went to sleep. I walk in my room my girl yorkie was barking when I looked over the boy yorkie was laying on his side with his tongue hanging out his mouth convulsing he was biting...

View more questions Search