Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wildones Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2010, 10:41 AM
    Surrendering motorhome
    We purchased a motorhome new in 2007. Due to health issues I cannot work full time and cannot afford this unit at $1200.00 per mo.I returned unit to dealer where it was purchased and contacted the financier telling them my situation they said they would sell at auction and come after me for balance owing . Is this legal?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 22, 2010, 11:22 AM

Of course its legal.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Surrendering mobile homes [ 1 Answers ]

I have a mobile home which is in a park on rented land. The mobile home is old, has water damage and black mold. I do not have the money to fix it up to be able to have it sold through the mobile home real estates guys. They have stated that it is unlivable and they can not leagally sell it. I did...

Surrendering Life Policies [ 2 Answers ]

I have a paid-up Life Policy that matures in 2015 for £4300 if it matures at the rate of 3.75% I can surrender the policy now to the original insurance company for £3900 I have been told that I can sell it for a larger amount to another company. Is this true? If this is true,how do I find a...

Surrendering the Green Card [ 1 Answers ]

I am a green card holder and all other members of my family i.e. my wife and sons are US citizen. I am 65 years old and I want to go to my country and stay for a long time. I want to surrender my green card but want to obtain tourist visa for 10 years so that I can visit my family members...

Surrendering timeshare [ 3 Answers ]

We filed for chapter 13, and we included our timeshare on it. How would we know id there is any potential tax consequences associated with deed in lieu of foreclosure? Our lawyer send us a letter of warranty deed. Can you please help us and tell us where to find the answer to our concern. ...

View more questions Search