Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    techcripple Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2010, 10:15 AM
    How do I connect a Scart Lead to a RF input
    I have just purchased a Goodmans GDB1225DTR Digital TV Recorder for the purpose of recording Russian TV programmes from my Manhattan Satellite receiver.
    I have noted that the only input to the Goodmans is by aerial using a RF input, with separate TV & VCR outputs. Any idea how I connect the Manhattan REC Scart to the Goodmans to get record and playback from the Manhattan? Is the only method through the RF in?

Check out some similar questions!

Pvc to lead connect [ 9 Answers ]

I have a 1.5" lead stub to a cast iron waste pipe in a 1912 house. I am replacing all the drain pipe that leads into that stub. I find that a 1.5" PVC pipe slides over the lead and makes a pretty good slide fit. I plan to run a 45 degree fitting from the stub and go from there. My question is...

Bypass frigidaire filter - can I simply connect input and output hoses together? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Frigidaire Side-by-Side refrigerator with a water filter (pure source 2) in the upper right side of the frig. It leaks, air gets in the line and causes loud knocking sounds and the replacement part is expensive. I'd like to bypass the filter unit by simply connecting the input and output...

How to connect external linux installed cpu as input to lenovo T6 laptop? [ 4 Answers ]

How to connect external linux installed cpu with no monitor as input to windows installed lenovo T6 laptop and make the laptop monitor as cpu monitor?

Connect PVC pipe to a lead pipe [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, We live in an old building from 1900 together with other 3 owners. The main sewer pipe of the building is main of lead and one apartment has connected his own sewer pipe to the main lead pipe. This connection is now leaking, we would like to know which one is the best way to make such a...

How thick is the lead in a lead joint [ 2 Answers ]

Im getting ready to take the Indiana pluming test and I was wanting to know how thick the lead Is suppose to be in the hub of the cast iron.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.