Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Irmama Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2010, 07:03 AM
    Goodman split $10K, Crane package $8K, Carrier package @ $12K
    Which system is best if the installation is outside my condominium but under cover, so not subject to direct rain or snow; however here in Cincinnati it gets cold in winter and hot in summer. I have heard rumors that Goodman is very questionable and Carrier is very good.

Check out some similar questions!

48ss-carrier package unit fan won't shut off [ 0 Answers ]

The a/c fan won't shut off when the thermostat is off.I replaced both compacitors and the only way to turn it off is to shut the breaker off.

Goodman package unit blower won't turn off [ 0 Answers ]

Blower would not work on heat or ac. Discovered one of the 60amp breakers was not working. Replaced it. Heat and blower would then come on but even when the temp got to the thermostat set, the blower would not shut off. I replaced the thermostat and it would still not shut off. I believe the...

Carrier package unit blower fan turning off while compressing keeps running [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Carrier 50ZPA package unit 1.5 years old. In the winter, the blower would come on by itself without the compressor engaging. Now in the June-July Summer, The compressor comes on but the blower fan just shuts off and does not come back on. The compressor keeps running with the blower fan...

Option: Relocation Package or Bonus Package - What is Better? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been offered a lump sum relocation package or it can also be a lump sum bonus package. I live in FL and will by moving to NYC. What would be the best offer to take with the least in taxes?

My Package. [ 2 Answers ]

I ordered something online, and got a confirmation email. The email had a tracking number for USPS. Today the USPS website said the package was delivered this morning, so I looked on my doorstep and nothing was there. I looked up the street, and I can see a package on my neighbor's doorstep with...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.