Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeansonne78 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2010, 12:49 AM
    Need the title to an old black and white sci-fi/horror from the 50's.
    A scientist is trying to turn the page of a book with his mind. An air force base nearby increases the power to its radar tower and everything goes crazy. People start dying with two little holes in the back of their heads and no longer have any brains. They finally show a bunch of brains and spinalcords moving around like inch worms, sucking the brains out of people like vampires. What is this show?
    Catsysue Posts: 42, Reputation: 18

Oct 23, 2010, 04:03 AM
    Fiend Without A Face

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for title of black and white sci fi movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of an old black and white movie that I watched on TV in the early 70's however probably made in the 40's, 50's or 60's. It was about some woman (who was an alien of some sort) who could change her face to look like someone else. She would kill the person then she would...

Unknown title of black and white sci fi movie [ 5 Answers ]

I am looking for the tite of an old black and white movie that I watched on TV in the early 70's however probably made in the 50's or 60's. It was about some woman (who was an alien of some sort) who could change her face to look like someone else. She would kill the person then she would just look...

50's sci-fi movie title [ 3 Answers ]

I believe this was a 50's or early 60's sci-fi movie which had elephant trunked, turtle like aliens that crawled along the ground and latched on to people and animals to suck dry! The title eludes me, can't seem to find on any lists.

Looking for old Black and White Sci Fi film Title [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for the tite of an old black and white movie that I watched on TV in the early 70's however probably made in the 50's or 60's. It was about some woman (who was an alien of some sort) who could change her face to look like someone else. She would kill the person then she would just...

50's black and white movie [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the 50's black and white movie set in the congo, and begins with the opening scene of a man riding on a bicycle and is slain by a machete wielding attacker?

View more questions Search