Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LERAto2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2010, 12:38 AM
    Retiement withdrawal while still employed in sa
    I want to know if i can be able to withdraw some money from my rf while am still employed by the same company??
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 22, 2010, 04:15 AM

It depends on the type of retirement plan and the provisions of that plan. You need to ask your employer's benefits administrator.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Oct 22, 2010, 08:13 AM

Where are you located? Does "SA" = South Africa?
    TexanPatriot Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2010, 08:33 PM
    I have never seen a plan where you can take a withdrawal while you were participating in the plan. You can take a loan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unemployment for those who were self-employed [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, We owned a restaurant for four years and had to close it down just about a month ago. When we had the business we took a check on and off and the rest of the times we took draws to pay our bills. Now we have no income what so ever and having very high financial difficulty surviving with...

Self employed [ 1 Answers ]

My son has the desire to be an independent contractor and be self Employed. He has a college degree in Computer Science. I have No idea how to go about this endeavor. How would he promote Himself to obtain clients. Acting as a consultant. Or troubleshooter. Perhaps in professional...

Hardship withdrawal for early withdrawal of 401K [ 0 Answers ]

I am, 56 years old, live in the State of Florida, and just lost my job. I have a small 401K ($6,000) with this company and want to withdraw all of it and put it in a savings account to help tide me over until I find another job. I know I will be charged a 10% early withdrawal fee, and I also...

F-1: self-employed or employed? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I have suddenly found myself in a situation, and I don't know how to file my taxes. I am here as an F-1 student on OPT, it is my fifth year here. I am primarily a writer. I stayed in the U.S. for an extra year to try to write, and also to apply for graduate school for Fall 2007....

Self Employed [ 1 Answers ]

In 2006 (this year) I managed to earn $60000 as a contractor (I work 100% from home doing programming work) I'm in the state of Texas, so what taxes do I have to file and how many percentage are they? This is my first time being self employed. So far after reading online, ii know I have ot file...

View more questions Search