Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    science101 Posts: 20, Reputation: -1

Oct 21, 2010, 03:50 PM
    What are the Maine state regulations for building a walmart by a wetland?
    What are the regulations a company must follow in order to build a walmart near a wetland?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 21, 2010, 07:06 PM

Near or on ? If they can get a building permit, after they do a land study, effect of the construction, issues with run off and more.

Oct 26, 2010, 01:45 PM
    I have another question. What are the BMP's that could be used to prevent or control the erosion that a company might face while completeing the work?

May 12, 2011, 06:42 AM
    I figured it out. Don't worry
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 21, 2011, 10:29 AM

Comments on this post
    science101 does not find this helpful : it did not answer the question

First, may I call your attention to the guidelines for using the comments feature found here:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/feedba...ure-24951.html

For ANY company looking to build on or near protected land, requires an environmental impact study. The local zoning board will then review the study and determine to allow building.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

May 24, 2011, 04:48 PM

Are these home work questions?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I live in Maine but work in Massachusetts. How do I file my state tax return? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Maine but work in Mass. Mass. Took 4.7% tax out of my pay. Does this get applied to Maine's state tax of 8.5%? Does Maine and Mass have a reciprocity agreement? Any advice would be helpful.

How do I get my niece out of foster carein the state of Maine [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get my 5 year old niece out of foster care before she is adopted the state says they have a commitment to the foster parents to adopt her how can we stop it?

Building a housein another state [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Ohio and inherited a small lot of land in Florida. I have never visited the lot though I have seen 4-7 year old satellite photos online. Not much is developed around it but the roads, a man made lake and a few buildings are nearby. If I want to build on the lot where do I...

Where to start if building a house in another state [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Ohio and inherited a small lot of land in Florida. I have never visited the lot though I have seen 4-7 year old satellite photos online. Not much is developed around it but the roads, a man made lake and a few buildings are nearby. If I want to build on the lot where do I...

View more questions Search