Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gabbygurl63 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2010, 01:22 PM
    How long until I can get my belly button repierced after being rejected?
    I'm 15 and 7 months ago I had my belly button pierced. After another 2 months my body had rejected it and I had to take it out. Now I want to get it repierced but I don't know if its too soon. I have a very visible and noticeable scar but I think its just on the surface of my skin. Its now been 5 months that I've had mine out.

Check out some similar questions!

I had my belly button pierced about a year ago, its healed now can I get it repierced [ 1 Answers ]

I thought every thing was going fine although my friends told me the gap of skin between each pierced hole was too big a gap compared to thiers. It had a few infections and then an absess. The absess was really big so I took it out. Everything seems to be fine now, but can I want it done again. Can...

Achy belly under belly button, and had dirreaha (tmi I know sorry) [ 6 Answers ]

I am irregular when it comes to AF, had my period last month (april) from the 8th to the 12th.. my husband was home for leave from iraq and we tried our hardest to conceive, but I do not know if it works. I typically have my period around the 28th but sometimes comes late or a month late... very...

Rejected belly piercing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I got my belly pierced a few months ago, it got rejected and fell out completely a couple of days ago and now I'm left with a slit where the bar was. It is not raw or has scabs on it but it is still red, so I have a few questions about it... 1... Will the slit heal up? 2... How much...

Belly piercing rejected, I think ? How long to wait before I get it pierced again? [ 3 Answers ]

I had my belly pierced for like a 2 months and little by little it was rejecting I think. When I first got it pierced I was bending over a lot like when I would be sitting down I would bend over to get something or in the car I would reach down to get something so maybe it kind of got pushed out...

Belly Button [ 6 Answers ]

I heard that if mom-to-be's belly button is outie then it's a boy and girl if it is innie. Is it true? Does anyone heard of such thing?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.