Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moenaye Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2010, 01:12 PM
    Why am I 26 and don't have a period
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2010, 04:00 PM

Have you ever had periods? Are you sexually active? Have you seen your doctor?
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2010, 04:31 PM

Are you on a birth control that may affect your cycle?
    ohsohappy Posts: 1,564, Reputation: 314
    Ultra Member

Oct 22, 2010, 04:36 PM
    Do you have or have you ever had an eating disorder such as Anorexia or Bulemia?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm on my period right now. Can I stop it or skip it? I don't want it! [ 3 Answers ]

:mad: My boyfriend has been gone out of town for the past two weeks, and he's coming home in 2 days for only a couple of days.. I was so excited for him to come home so we could have sex and hang out.. But now, I'm on my period and just got my new birth control pack today. Could I start taking it...

I have a iud why don't I have a period? [ 1 Answers ]

I have had an iud for 4 years now and never had a period, but I took pregnancy tests and all three said positive but the lines didn't show up all the way, one one there was barley a line. Am I really pregnant for could it be a miss read from the iud? I have ganed some weight and my uper stomic is...

I don't have period at all what's wrong with me? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am 24 Yrs. Old and I have been having trouble having a regular period since well forever and my husband and I have seen several doctors and they just keep giving me BCP'S and there not working. We have been trying for the last 3 1/2 Yrs. To have a baby and still nothing yet. Well what it...

Pregnancy/period don't know? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, first I am not sure if I am pregnant, I have cramping for about two weeks and bad lower back pain,maybe this is my period but not sure. The cramping is also different then with my period. I took one pregnancy test before I was due for my period it was negative then I took one today it was...

View more questions Search