Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennbennn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2010, 01:07 PM
    I dyed my hair red from blond how do I get it back
    I dyed my hair from Blond to Redish brown how do I get it back. My grandmother just passed away and she hated it when I wasn't blond. I need to do this before her funeral. PLEASE HELP!!
    reem2612 Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2010, 11:44 AM
    Start with highlights then keep going through and through your hair till it looks like red highlights then get the salon to make the
    highlights
    blonde and hay presto blonde hair!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to lighten my dyed dark red hair to a bright red? [ 21 Answers ]

I have been to 3 different salons over the past year, and I bring in the same pictures and ask for the same color red (think lead singer of paramore or poison ivy in batman)... not once have I been able to get what I keep asking for. I have had my hair dyed dark brown, black, and even purple. To...

I dyed my hair red/purple how do I go back to blonde? [ 2 Answers ]

I have dark blonde hair with lighter blonde tips in I wanted a change so a salon coloured it a purple/red.it nice but not me I want my old hair back is it possible.

How to get my dyed brown hair blond , I haven't dyed it for 12 months [ 4 Answers ]

HI Here goes lol,, I dyed my hair dark brown about 12 months ago and had it cut really short at the same time , most of the colour is out now its just at the ends and its faded a lot to , I want to go back to blonde , I no my roots will go no probs but I'm worried about the ends , how will I go...

Dyeing my dyed red hair back to dark brown [ 3 Answers ]

I just dyed my hair a red colour and its gone quite patchy!! I really want to go back to either a brown or a dark brown. I take it the best way to do this other than spend a fortune in a salon is to use black? My hair's been black before and I don't mind it being black again esp as I have a no 2...

Red hair back to Blond [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am so glad I found this site... My daughter went through a stage were she dyed her hair (ruby) red, she then added some kind of red dye (cherry bomb) that made it glow under black-lights. Well it appears she's through that stage and now wants her hair back to her natural med/dark...

View more questions Search